- Habla Espanol?
Richard A. Haydu
Richard A. Haydu joined the firm in 1997. Rick began his legal career in 1981. He has supervised the case management of a national network of FELA attorneys at a major railroad in Chicago and has handled all aspects of railroad litigation.
His expertise provides a thorough knowledge of railroad claims handling and procedures. Rick has litigated FELA claims and transportation accidents, in both State and Federal Court, throughout the United States.Marquette University - B.A. / Loyola University of Chicago - J.D.
Articles Written by this Author
- An FELA Claim Is An Asset Of Bankruptcy Estate
- The Railroad In The Exam Room
- Bankruptcy and The FELA
- The ADA & Seniority Rights
- Medical Examinations & Occupational Disability
- The Case Against Light Duty
- When In Doubt, Write It Out
- Summer Time! Staying Healthy At Work on The Railroad
- Bankruptcy & The FELA, Part II