The Railroad Retirement Board, in April 2007, issued a new release concerning changes to Railroad Retirement Age Reductions. Whether you’re a new hire or an “old head,” please take a few minutes to read the news release concerning:
- Full Retirement Age for Railroaders
- Maximum Age Reduction Phases
- Early Retirement Age Reductions Applied to Annuities
- Retiring with Less than 30 Years Service
- Effects on Railroad Retirement Spouse Benefits
- Spouse Age Reductions
If there is any news or information you would like to share with your fellow railroaders through Straight Track, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-425-1212.